Basil Blackberry Bourbon Smash
- 4 fresh Basil Leaves
- ¼ cup Frozen or Fresh Blackberries
- ½ – 1 tsp. Granulated Cane Sugar
- 2 oz. Bourbon Whiskey
- ½ Lime juiced
- 4 oz. Vita Ice Black Raspberry or to taste
- Ice Cubes for serving
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the basil, blackberries, and sugar. Use a muddle to break up the basil and berries.
- Add the bourbon, lime juice, and a generous amount of ice and shake to chill.
- Fill an old-fashioned glass with ice. Strain the cocktail over the ice.
- Top off with Vita Ice Black Raspberry.
- Garnish additional basil, blackberries, and lime, if desired.
- Best enjoyed immediately!