Cherry & Burrata Appetizer
- 4 17- oz Vita Ice Cherry Plum Naturally-Flavored Sparkling Water
- 12 oz. Fresh Burrata Cheese
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cherries pitted and halved
- 2 tbsp. Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Maple Syrup or Agave
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- 1-2 cups Arugula for serving
- Baguette sliced and toasted, for serving
- Prepare the baguette by slicing and toasting to make crostini.
- In a bowl, toss together the pitted and halved cherries, chopped basil, zest and juice of the lemon, apple cider vinegar, and maple syrup. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- In a serving dish, add a bed of the arugula. Layer with the fresh burrata. Lastly, add the cherry salsa on top of the burrata. Serve with the crostini and enjoy with the complimentary Vita Ice Cherry Plum Naturally-Flavored Sparkling Water!