Salted Caramel Cheesecake with Pretzel Crust
- 2 cups Pretzel Crumbs
- 2 tbsp. Granulated Cane Sugar
- 7 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- 16 oz. Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Whole Milk Yogurt
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- ¾ cup Granulated Cane Sugar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla Extract or vanilla bean powder
- 4 large Eggs room temperature
- Vita Ice Peach Mango for serving
- 1 cup Salted Caramel Sauce for topping
- 12-14 Salted Pretzels for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line the bottom of a 9” springform pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse until the pretzels are very fine and moist from the butter.
- Add the pretzel mixture to the prepared pan, then pat down to an even surface.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool while preparing the cheesecake.
- Reduce oven heat to 325F.
- Add the softened cream cheese, yogurt, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla to a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- While on low speed, add the eggs one at a time to incorporate.
- Once smooth, pour over the pretzel crust. Even the surface with a spatula, tap 3 times to remove any air bubbles, then transfer to the oven.
- Bake 45-55 minutes, until the edges are set, and center is slightly jiggly.
- Turn OFF the oven, crack open the door, and let the cheesecake cool in the oven 30 minutes.
- Transfer to the fridge to cool at least 2 hours to overnight.
- Drizzle the salted caramel sauce over the top of the cheesecake. Decorate the edges with the salted pretzels so that each individual slice gets a whole pretzel.
- Enjoy with Vita Ice Peach Mango for a complimentary refreshment!