Sheet Pan Fajitas
- 4 bottles of Vita Ice Lemon Lime Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water for serving
- 1 1/2 lb. Chicken Breasts skinless and boneless
- 3 Bell Peppers Red, Yellow, Green, or Orange
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 Limes
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 Medium Onion
- Tortillas for servings
- Cotija Cheese for serving
- Jalapenos sliced, for serving
- Fresh Cilantro for serving
- Preheat oven to 425F. Lightly grease or line with parchment paper a large sheet pan.
- Cut the vegetables and chicken into bite-sized strips. (TIP: Sliced the chicken against the grain so that it’s tender, and not chewy.) Lay on the prepared pan.
- Combine all seasoning ingredients. Sprinkle the seasoning over the vegetables and chicken.
- Drizzle the chicken and vegetables with the olive oil and lime juice. Toss everything well and spread out in an even layer on the pan.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until full cooked (chicken is 165F internal temperature).
- Warm up the tortillas to serve with the chicken ad vegetables. Serve alongside lime wedges, fresh cilantro, sliced jalapenos, and cotija cheese. Enjoy with Vita Ice Mango Orange Sparkling Water for a refreshing complimentary drink!
Leave A Comment